Author Topic: Freddy's Revenge and Dream Warriors original UK VHS covers  (Read 2343 times)

BansheePrayer

• View Profile
Freddy's Revenge and Dream Warriors original UK VHS covers
« on: June 04, 2022, 01:59:10 PM »
Hi Elm Street kids!

Wondered if anyone could help me out with a HQ scan of the original UK VHS covers for Freddy's Revenge and Dream Warriors please. I have them on VHS, but these two are the later versions with the artwork zoomed in and cropped and the horrible skull layered on top. The original FR had the school bus and the original DW had the full pic of Freddy. It's just always bothered me as well with the spine. If anyone could share HQ scans I would love to print them out and swap them on my shelf.

Billy

• View Profile
Re: Freddy's Revenge and Dream Warriors original UK VHS covers
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2022, 05:25:59 PM »
Here you go,

When the world isn’t the same as our minds believe, then we are in a nightmare, and nothing is worse than a nightmare, except one you can’t wake up from”- Werewolf

BansheePrayer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2022, 05:23:19 AM »
Thank you, those are the same low-res ones I got off Google. They're not hi-res enough for printing and replacing. Anyone able to do a hi-res scan of theirs to share?

David121314

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2022, 04:42:09 AM »
Thank you, those are the same low-res ones I got off Google. They're not hi-res enough for printing and replacing. Anyone able to do a hi-res scan of theirs to share?

I think I have a hard copy of that on my basement. We know you're busy, so let us be your go to Polished Concrete La Puente

Dalmor1

• View Profile
    • fix my essay online free
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2023, 05:17:39 AM »
hi

laopanaoma62

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2023, 06:29:58 AM »
I also don't have an idea where to find a hi-res scan of this.. Hope that someone can help. 
exterior painter near me our site