Author Topic: Halloween Kills  (Read 2663 times)

Billy

• View Profile
Halloween Kills
« on: November 06, 2021, 04:41:40 AM »
Went and saw it last night. I thought it was pretty good, but I thought that this would’ve been the last one in the series. Apparently the final movie in the series called “Halloween Ends” gets released next year. What did people think of this one?
When the world isn’t the same as our minds believe, then we are in a nightmare, and nothing is worse than a nightmare, except one you can’t wake up from”- Werewolf

Thumbelina

• View Profile
Re: Halloween Kills
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2021, 03:07:48 AM »
I liked it, It was just a typical Halloween movie, nothing more nothing less, really.  I don't think Michael will ever really die.   If they do choose to make a final movie, then I hope maybe SOMETHING about Michael is reveled, i.e. his motives, why he kills, etc... I mean it's been 40 years, I think it's time lol

Billy

• View Profile
Re: Halloween Kills
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2022, 07:30:38 PM »
Well, the new Halloween movie gets released next week. Hmmm… will this finally be the last one where they destroy Michael once and for all, or will the “almighty dollar” speak, and they’ll continue the franchise?  ???
When the world isn’t the same as our minds believe, then we are in a nightmare, and nothing is worse than a nightmare, except one you can’t wake up from”- Werewolf