Author Topic: Funny Little Things You've Noticed In The Films.  (Read 2746 times)

Ominous1

• View Profile
Funny Little Things You've Noticed In The Films.
« on: May 05, 2021, 12:10:32 AM »
This was one of my favorite threads on the old forum in years past. Maybe we can get it rolling again.

I was watching part 2 tonight and spotted something I'd never noticed before. In the flaming toaster scene. Jesse's little sister appears to have a black eye. Was it just makeup, like the filmmakers were suggesting she wasn't sleeping well either because of Jesse's issues? But it's practically a fucking shiner lol.
Formerly McDan.

"Oh yeahhh...GREAT to be back in business!"

Billy

• View Profile
Re: Funny Little Things You've Noticed In The Films.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2021, 01:45:10 AM »
I actually watched part 2 last night, and I didn’t see it. Maybe if I had a bigger TV screen I’d notice it, but I couldn’t see a black eye.

Also, that scene with the toaster burning without being plugged in, always creeps me out. It’s an indication that Freddy has still got power even in reality, not just in dreams.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 01:47:32 AM by Billy »
When the world isn’t the same as our minds believe, then we are in a nightmare, and nothing is worse than a nightmare, except one you can’t wake up from”- Werewolf

Billy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2022, 08:40:56 AM »
In Part 2, look closely at the top right hand corner when Lisa enters the boiler room. As the camera slowly pulls back, you’ll see Freddy(or a crew member)walking past. It’s basically a “blink and you’ll miss it thing”. I’ve even outlined it. Yes I know no-one is in the screen, but that’s the exact location where someone will pass from. But you’ll have to look very closely.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 08:42:59 AM by Billy »
When the world isn’t the same as our minds believe, then we are in a nightmare, and nothing is worse than a nightmare, except one you can’t wake up from”- Werewolf

urrutiap

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2023, 05:52:57 PM »
Something i just notieced and it never occurred to me from watching Elm Street 4 many times.

While Rick, Alice, Kristen and Dan are standing right outside the old house that Nancy used to live in, right across the street from them was Glen's old house which is totally bizarre which caught me off guard

Billy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2024, 04:33:26 AM »
I was watching the Original last night, and one thing I never noticed was when Nancy says “Ok Krueger, we play in your court”, and pulls down the shade, she’s actually wearing her jacket, but as soon as she walks over to her bed, she’s in her pyjamas.