Author Topic: Did THIS scene ever happen in a Nightmare film or am I remembering wrong?  (Read 1573 times)

Antajuan31

• View Profile

Ok, I'm Antajuan btw I'm new; BUT was there EVER a scene in one of the Nightmare films where blood bursts from the screen of a TV? I remember there being a floor model TV in one of the 80s slashers and I think Freddy is like chasing someone and there isn't any one in the room or if they are they are too consumed with trying to survive from Freddy and all of sudden blood bursts out the TV. Did this REALLY happen or am I imagining it? ???

Billy

• View Profile
Re: Did THIS scene ever happen in a Nightmare film or am I remembering wrong?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2022, 06:51:46 PM »
The only scene I know where blood comes out of the TV is Freddy’s Dead, right after Spencer dies. When Freddy is controlling him in the video game, and falls into that pit,  we see blood pouring out of the TV. It must be that scene.
When the world isn’t the same as our minds believe, then we are in a nightmare, and nothing is worse than a nightmare, except one you can’t wake up from”- Werewolf

Billy

• View Profile
Re: Did THIS scene ever happen in a Nightmare film or am I remembering wrong?
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2022, 07:02:31 PM »
This one:

When the world isn’t the same as our minds believe, then we are in a nightmare, and nothing is worse than a nightmare, except one you can’t wake up from”- Werewolf