Author Topic: My name is Joe Winko :)  (Read 1894 times)

JoeWinko

• View Profile
    • link to my youtube channel :)
My name is Joe Winko :)
« on: February 10, 2022, 08:35:47 AM »
What's up people! :)
My name is Joe Winko :) ♥ and I'm new to the forum :) I ALWAYS Loved Freddy Krueger ever since I was a little kid :) He's honestly one of my favoraite horror movie monsters because he definately has the most personality because he can actually talk :P
Some more facts about me are, I'm in my early 20s & I live in Florida. i love scary movies & video games & i post a ton of stuff on youtube :)
and the red pointy bandana is my trademark :) i been wearing it since i was a little kid :)
I also have a mild forum of Autism :)

if you have anymore questions & want to know more about me, feel free to ask :) ♥ I'm an open book :)

« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 08:37:46 AM by JoeWinko »

Sjackson3289

• I am working as a full-time academic consultant
    • View Profile
    • Civil Engineering Homework help
Re: My name is Joe Winko :)
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2022, 05:56:17 AM »
Hi everyone,
My name is Samuel, I am a Ph.D. degree holder in Psychology and a scholastic author working at ThanksForTheHelp, and furnish direction to understudies with their examinations and their assignments. Understudies who are searching for proficient help get in touch with me for help. My Expertise are Auditing Assignment Help and Computer Network Assignment Help.

JoeWinko

• View Profile
    • link to my youtube channel :)
Re: My name is Joe Winko :)
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2022, 03:11:12 AM »
Hi everyone,
My name is Samuel, I am a Ph.D. degree holder in Psychology and a scholastic author working at ThanksForTheHelp, and furnish direction to understudies with their examinations and their assignments. Understudies who are searching for proficient help get in touch with me for help. My Expertise are Auditing Assignment Help and Computer Network Assignment Help.

oh nice :) what's up?