Author Topic: Quote button  (Read 4365 times)

Rod Lane

• View Profile
Quote button
« on: June 07, 2020, 07:11:13 PM »
I wonder if there's something wrong regarding the quote button? When I use it and type an answer, the entire post looks like the quote in question? Maybe I'm just dumb and didn't do it correctly, but I've tried several times and it looks a bit off..

S-10

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Quote button
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2020, 10:24:08 AM »
I wonder if there's something wrong regarding the quote button? When I use it and type an answer, the entire post looks like the quote in question? Maybe I'm just dumb and didn't do it correctly, but I've tried several times and it looks a bit off..

Seems to be working for me.

laopanaoma62

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2023, 06:34:35 AM »
I wonder if there's something wrong regarding the quote button? When I use it and type an answer, the entire post looks like the quote in question? Maybe I'm just dumb and didn't do it correctly, but I've tried several times and it looks a bit off.. gutter cleaning minneapolis
There is no error on my end.. Hmmm, try clearing your cache.

pinaagaion

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2023, 01:23:00 AM »
I wonder if there's something wrong regarding the quote button? When I use it and type an answer, the entire post looks like the quote in question? Maybe I'm just dumb and didn't do it correctly, but I've tried several times and it looks a bit off.. foundation lifting
All good! Check your connection.