Author Topic: A Nightmare on Elm Street: Son of a Hundred Maniacs (Free PC & NES fan game)  (Read 1329 times)

FistaGames

• View Profile

Back in the late 90s I made a trilogy of slasher games. Friday the 13th: Return to Camp Blood, Halloween: October 31st and A Nightmare on Elm Street: Son of a Hundred Maniacs. All free and passion projects. Fast forward to 2022 and I demade all of them as Nintendo Entertainment System roms that you can play on your favorite emulators.

Here's the trailer for my ANOES game:
https://youtu.be/O2x81Pms05U

and here's the download page for both versions of the games if you'd like to try them.. all free to download:
https://5kids2feed.itch.io/
« Last Edit: December 23, 2022, 07:02:39 AM by FistaGames »

brendag

• View Profile
    • internet of things predictive maintenance
That's an incredible journey from the late 90s to 2022! Your passion for slasher games is truly admirable, and the fact that you've transformed your creations into NES ROMs is impressive. It must be nostalgic and exciting to see your projects come to life in a new format. If you have any links or information on where we can try out these demade games, I'm sure many of us here would love to experience the nostalgia and relive some classic gaming moments. Keep up the fantastic work
Embracing the Future with iot predictive maintenance enthusiast

tulipshrug

• View Profile
 In 2022, I converted each one into a Nintendo Entertainment System rom, which you may now play on your preferred emulator.

lepemoyai

• View Profile
I used to play this game for a long time and now you can play this classic game on Nintendo Entertainment System rom. Similar and brings back many memories.

bekean23

• View Profile
To play NES ROMs on your computer or mobile device, you'll need an NES emulator. There are many emulators available, such as FCEUX, Nestopia, and RetroArch, among others. You can download these emulators from their respective websites or from trusted sources.