Author Topic: Freddy's Nightmares on Tubi right now  (Read 1573 times)

urrutiap

• View Profile
Freddy's Nightmares on Tubi right now
« on: May 09, 2022, 01:52:07 PM »
Since all last week ive been binge watching Season 1 of Freddy's Nightmares on  Tubi and late last night just started watching the first episode of Season 2.

Now, other people say that Freddy   never showed up in any of the episodes... that is a damn lie.   Those people   never even watched the show at all.

First season there     are some episodes that Freddy gets involved because of No More Mr Nice Guy and Sister's Keeper and even the Tricks and Treats episode. Then reporters etc start  snooping around or whatever trying to help people with their nightmares etc and thats when Freddy really starts to come after people.

And the show really does get a bit raunchy with the sexy ladies and gory and graphic with the deaths even when Freddy kills some of the people.

Back then i only remember the cannibals love triangle thing going on and the weird mime that's a robber.

also there was     one episode thats  probably from Season 2 its where a guy at the end of some episode,      weird spikes or whatever protrude out of his face or body.

grandmastergm

• View Profile
Re: Freddy's Nightmares on Tubi right now
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2023, 03:34:49 PM »
Sadly Tubi took off Freddys Nightmare for some reason and it's not even available on Amazon.

urrutiap

• View Profile
Re: Freddy's Nightmares on Tubi right now
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2023, 10:50:37 AM »
yeah Tubi got rid of Freddy's Nightmares last year which is a damn shame.

at least i binged through the episodes that i did enjoy.

wish  Tubi would put that show back on. 

in 12 days theyre getting rid of the early 1980s Beast Within movie. Wish they'd leave that alone.

at least in January theyre bringing back the late 1970s early 80s horror movie Nightwing that starred Nick Mancuso and David Warner